ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Goblirsch <dgoblir...@interactivebrokers.com>
Subject Re: Ivy + hudson CI - problems downloading artifacts, please, help
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:15:26 GMT
Maarten Coene wrote:
> Could you confirm that your Ivy cache isn't accessed concurrently?
> And if your Ivy cache is accessed by more than 1 Ivy process at a time, could you check
you did enable the artifact locking in your settings.xml?
> Cfr. http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/lock-strategies.html
>

> Maarten

My experience with this is this. We resolve "compile" dependencies in
one ant target, and then resolve "test" dependencies in another
ant target. If the artifact-lock is "turned on" in the settings file,
then the resolving of the "test" conf deadlocks and the ant build process
just hangs.