ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Willem Verstraeten <willem.verstrae...@luciad.com>
Subject Re: Ivy + hudson CI - problems downloading artifacts, please, help
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:09:32 GMT
Hi,

The problem is due to concurrent access to the Ivy cache. I was unable
to get that working, so I simply configured each Hudson job to have its
own cache directory.

I did that by adding following line to the settings file used by the
Hudson job :

<caches defaultCacheDir="${basedir}/ivycache" useOrigin="true"/>

This assumes that you invoke Ivy through the ant tasks, in which case
the ${basedir} attribute is expanded to the ant build's basedir.

Hope this helps,
Willem