ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: Ivy 2 and CruiseControl integration
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 03:00:12 GMT
Where I work we have written a CruiseControl ivy plugin
"BuildLoopBuilder" which is a builder which can build a stack of
projects depending upon each other in the right build order based on ivy.
We have also written a "sourcecontrol" type of plugin
"IvyFileRevisionStatus" which is finding changes in ivy dependencies and
adding them to the list of changes when one particular project gets built.

We have had to do some API changes in CruiseControl to get the
"BuildLoopBuilder" to work. I am working on getting first our
customisations of the core of CruiseControl into the CruiseControl code
base before being able to commit the plugins.

Regards,

Antoine

Jeff Metcalf wrote:
> I actually participated in updating the Ivy2 plugin for Hudson.  It works quite well
and may provide everything you need. If you decide to go the Hudson route, let me know if
you run into limitations. I may be able to provide some help.