ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <>
Subject Re: Using Ivy to manage Eclipse plug-in and RCP development
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:42:38 GMT
Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> Le 12 févr. 2010 à 19:36, Alan Chaney a écrit :
>> Hi
>> I've used Ivy extensively to manage dependencies in web applications. I'm currently
developing a set of Eclipse plug-ins to be bundled both as Eclipse features and Eclipse RCP
>> Does anyone have any pointers/recommendations about how to manage the sources and
bundles using Ivy? Are there any gotchas I should be aware of?
>> I intend to make all the dependent libraries eclipse library plug-ins - in most cases
I'll have to do this wrapping myself.
> You might be interested by this project which makes Ivy understand OSGi dependencies:
> It is quite experimental and do some heuristic but I have been able to build some eclipse
plugins with it.
Thanks Nicolas

Looks pretty interesting - I'll do some experiments and report back.

View raw message