ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hågen P. Hasle" <...@knowit.no>
Subject Re: Attach source in Eclipse
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:13:32 GMT

Can nobody help me with this?  Am I asking the wrong question, or not
giving enough information?

Or maybe I'm giving too much information.  All I want is to attach
source to a library in Eclipse that IvyDE resolves for me from a local
filebased Maven repository.  I'm sure there must be a way to do this..?

Regards, Haagen