ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From CBy <...@byrman.demon.nl>
Subject Integrating Ivy with NetBeans
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:43:24 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering what's the most convenient way to use Ivy in combination
with NetBeans 6.8. I am currently doing something similar to
http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqIvy. It works save some minor details:

1) After checking out a project from a repository, NetBeans complains
about reference problems. Fair enough, but building the project does not
make the warning go away. I have to explicitly open the "Resolve
Reference Problems..." dialog and click Close - there is nothing to
resolve anymore - to calm NetBeans.

2) When managing dependencies manually, I can point to javadoc and
sources as well, which comes in handy when developing. How to get this
feature using Ivy? By manipulating project.properties?

3) My project.properties keeps on changing. I have to commit or revert
it after every build.

Small annoyances, and more NetBeans than Ivy issues, but perhaps someone
knows how to address them?

CBy