ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "H├ągen P. Hasle" <...@knowit.no>
Subject Attach source in Eclipse
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 12:53:07 GMT
Hi!

I have rewritten a rather big project to use Ivy and IvyDE in Eclipse.
It's working good, but I'm not sure how to attach sourcecode to the
dependencies in Eclipse.

We are using a filebased Maven-repo on a network share, and I've built
this repo from our old (manual) dependencies.  I've seen some
suggestions as to how you can attach sources in Eclipse, but if I
understand correctly all of them assume you use an Ivy repo.

This is from the settings-file for the shared repo:
<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <filesystem name="shared" m2compatible="true" local="false">
            <artifact
pattern="L:\nsbesb\maven\repository/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"

/>
        </filesystem>
    </resolvers>
</ivysettings>

If I for example have a jar-file called X.jar in the repo, then I have
tried to add a x-sources.jar.  This seems to be the way it is done in
Maven, and from the (rather sparse) documentation I've found for IvyDE,
it seems to be the way it's supposed to be done in Ivy(DE) too.

I've tried a couple of different approaches (adding a sources-conf,
adding another artifact to the settings-file for the shared repo, ++),
but so far without luck.  Can anyone help me?

Regards, Haagen Hasle