ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Western <gar...@garethwestern.com>
Subject Re: Ivy 2 and CruiseControl integration
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:47:52 GMT
Thanks very much! I'll try and find some time to play around with this
once things cool down with my current workload.

PS I forgot to link to IvyPlugins in my previous email, but for those
who are interested and don't know how to search: the homepage is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivyplugins/

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Klaas Prause <klaas.prause@blau.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we used CruiseControl for CI but switched a year ago to Bamboo. We used the ivypublisher
as base for a customized ivy build trigger plugin in CruiseControl. I found an old version
in our VersionControl. It is attached to the mail. It worked for us, feel free to modify it
share it however you like. I am not sure if the archive works out of the box, you need a build
file (we had a customized ANT build process that does not exist anymore so I deleted the incomplete
build file). I cannot give you much help. In the end it is a documented version of the ivypublisher
fixed to work with a newer version of CruiseControl and ivy.

> Regards
> Klaas

of projects being built using both Ant and Maven.

>> My team is now experimenting with Ivy and I would like to test the builds from CruiseControl.
 As yet, I have not found any page or news item describing a good way of doing this.  Could
someone please point me in the right direction?