ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Carl Quinn <carl.qu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a module's artifacts for build
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 05:22:51 GMT

Good idea using properties, I might try that out.

My main motivation for eliminating the duplication is that we have hundreds
of modules that I am convincing teams to convert to Ivy. If I can move all
the imperative logic to a common core of Ant imports, then all we need in
each project is the ivy.xml and maybe a tiny build.xml stub. Works with Ant,
and works with IvyDE and IntelliJ. A very easy sell if I can pull it off :)

I think I will try my hands at an Ivy plugin to add an extended info task.