ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Carl Quinn <carl.qu...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting a module's artifacts for build
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 02:49:38 GMT

I'm trying to put together a set of standard Ant build scripts for my company
and I'd like the Ant code to be able to derive what to do based almost
entirely from each module's ivy.xml file.

Where I am having trouble is getting the list of artifacts for the module
into Ant properties. The closest I've gotten to to fake a publish and then
capture the pre-publish-artifact trigger information. This seems like a
terrible hack though.

It seems like ivy:info could give me more info. Is there any way to coax it
to do that?