ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From aman313 <aman...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy Older versions source Codes
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:24:49 GMT

Hi all,

I am part of a project in which we are analyzing the relation between source
code complexity and bug-generation. To this end we are analyzing the source
codes of various open-source softwares. I would like to know if anyone knows
from where i could download the source codes of the older versions of Ivy (
version 1.4 and before). I believe these versions where maintained by
jayasoft and i can't find the codes in the Apache repo. There are a few
links on the Ivy  http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/1.0.html site  but they
seem to be dead. Kindly let me know of any information in this regard.

Cheers,

Aman