ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Benton <jben...@objectreservoir.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Ivy with NetBeans
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:55:11 GMT
One of the things that I did that helped get around the project changing was
I added "ivy.run.classpath" to the "run.classpath" in the project.properties
For each classpath, I setup an equivalent "ivy.*" classpath variable.  Then
in my lib\nblibraries-private.properties I define the values.  I setup ant
to update the properties after doing the ivy retrieve.  Two drawbacks with
my system.  First, I have to run my ivy-retrieve separately (I can't run
"ant ivy-retrieve compile test jar deploy", first I run "ant ivy-retrieve"
and then I run "ant compile test jar deploy").  Second, I don't see the libs
in the ide.

To get started, I took the build file that came with Netbeans ivy plugin and
modified it.  It had some assumptions that did not work for my environment.
Then for each project, I include the ivy specific ant build file.

-- Jeff