ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ivy-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: Integrating Ivy with NetBeans
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:53:10 GMT
:
> How do I distinguish between library and sources so I can add them
> to the right properties? Ivy seems to mix all jars in myproject/lib.

Your retrieve pattern needs to include [conf] and/or [type] (depending
on whether the source artifacts are distinguished by conf or by type)
for the artifacts to be retrieved into different directories.
Alternatively you could have separate resolve targets for jar and
source artifacts, using different retrieve patterns.
Or you use cachepath/cachefileset with specific conf/type attributes.

> What NetBeans Ivy module were you referring to: IvyBeans or
> something else?

Yes, IvyBeans. I've been focusing on free-form projects though,
because we don't want our build scripts to be IDE-dependent,
and I also haven't checked the newer 1.1 version.

-- Niklas Matthies