This brings up a related question regarding a situation I've been dealing with. I'm trying to work with a repository without Ivy XML files, and the artifacts in this repository are not jar files (they are tar.gz files). With dependencies, this is fine because I can just use the <artifact> child. However when it comes to using <install>, there does not seem to be a way to deal with ivy-less repositories, or am I missing something?

-Tim

Inactive hide details for Maarten Coene ---01/22/2010 04:39:48 PM---Your module containing the swc file should have an ivy.xml Maarten Coene ---01/22/2010 04:39:48 PM---Your module containing the swc file should have an ivy.xml file defining the swc artifact with correct extension.

Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>

ivy-user@ant.apache.org

01/22/2010 04:39 PM

Re: Using ivy:install to install non-jar artifacts

Your module containing the swc file should have an ivy.xml file defining the swc artifact with correct extension.
Can you confirm this is the case in the repository you have specified in the "from" attribute of your ivy:install task?

Maarten