ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Aston <Timothy.As...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject repreport and null organisation
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:30:17 GMT

I'm trying to get repreport working:

      <ivy:repreport organisation="myorg" module="*" />

but it just produces errors.  For what seems to be pretty much every module
in my repository its spewing out lines such as:

[ivy:repreport]         :: null#sdk-sdk;latest.integration:
java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.checkDescriptorConsistency(
BasicResolver.java:592)

Some get the exception, some don't.  They all have the null organisation
however.

I see in the docs for repreport that my resolvers must have an
[organisation], and I do have one resolver that doesn't specify this.  I
tried talking that resolver out though and it made no difference.

-Tim