ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Ignacio De Lucas" <idelu...@cystelcom.com>
Subject RE: Installing modules and report generating in Ivy standalone
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:29:20 GMT
Thanks a lot for your reply (and BTW, thanks for Ivy in general; it's
incredibly helpful :) ).

I'm afraid I'm not nearly familiar enough with Ivy to tackle this
personally (nor I think could I justify the time investment to my
employers :) ). I see there are lots of probably more pressing issues in
Jira, so I'll just file a couple of low priority requests. I've filed
Module Install support as Wish->Minor, and Reporting support as
Wish->Trivial.

Again, thanks a lot for your time!
   Ignacio