ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Steele, Richard" <r...@steelezone.net>
Subject Using ivy:install to install non-jar artifacts
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:20:13 GMT
We're struggling to figure out how to install artifacts to our local http
repository with non-jar artifacts (in this case, a Flex SWC file).  We've
tried specifying type="swc" on the Ant ivy:install task, but Ivy can't find
the artifact because the [ext] isn't set.  We tried installing to a
SWC-specific repository with its own pattern, hard-coding the extension as
"swc", but the type attribute on the install task seems to be ignored: the
generated ivy.xml still declares the artifact is a jar type.

What on earth are we missing?

Thanks,
Rich