ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using ivy:install to install non-jar artifacts
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:42:52 GMT
Tim,

could you give a little more details, I don't fully understand what your problem is.

Maarten

________________________________
From: Timothy Aston <Timothy.Aston@ca.ibm.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 3:09:47 PM
Subject: Re: Using ivy:install to install non-jar artifacts

This brings up a related question regarding a situation I've been dealing with.  I'm trying
to work with a repository without Ivy XML files, and the artifacts in this repository are
not jar files (they are tar.gz files).  With dependencies, this is fine because I can just
use the <artifact> child.  However when it comes to using <install>, there does
not seem to be a way to deal with ivy-less repositories, or am I missing something?

-Tim

Maarten Coene ---01/22/2010 04:39:48 PM---Your module containing the swc file should have
an ivy.xml file defining the swc artifact with correct extension.