ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brian Matzon <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject Re: Unable to install xmlrpc-client, bad organisation
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:27:55 GMT
On 28-01-2010 14:15, Claudio Miranda wrote:
> It worked fine here
>
> [ivy:resolve] downloading
> http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/xmlrpc/xmlrpc-client/3.1/xmlrpc-client-3.1.
> jar ...
> [ivy:resolve] .. (44kB)
> [ivy:resolve] .. (0kB)
> [ivy:resolve]   [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.xmlrpc#xmlrpc-client;3.1!xmlrpc-client.jar (172ms)
>

> <dependency org="org.apache.xmlrpc" name="xmlrpc-client" rev="3.1"
> conf="compile->default" />

I am using ivy:install, not sure if that makes any difference.
Other than that, you do not appear to be getting the file from the
public maven library.
Furthermore I am also using the rules from:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/build-repository/advanced.html

--
Brian Matzon
Certus

The content of this e-mail, together with any of its attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the named addressee(s) and it may contain legally privileged and confidential
information and/or copyrighted material. Any other distribution, use or reproduction without
the sender's prior consent is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have by coincidence,
mistake or without specific authorization received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by e-mail immediately, uphold strict confidentiality and neither read, copy, transfer,
disseminate, disclose nor otherwise make use of its content in any way and delete the material
from your computer.

The content of the e-mail and its attachments is the liability of the individual sender, if
it does not relate to the affairs of Certus.
Certus does not assume any civil or criminal liability should the e-mail or it´s attachments
be virus infected.