ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ivy + jsch on CentOS problem (class loader)
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:28:49 GMT
Did you try to start Ant with the "-nolib" and "-noclasspath" options?
If that doesn't help, you could ask your question on the ant-user mailinglist where you'll
have a higher chance of getting an answer...

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: -dk- <dmitriy.kargapolov@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 11:08:54 PM
Subject: ivy + jsch on CentOS problem (class loader)

Hi,
I have positive experience of using ivy with shared repository accessed via
ssh (using jsch-0.1.42.jar).
But trying to repeat this on CentOS 5.4 I've got the problem.
CentOS has /usr/share/java/jsch-0.1.28.jar installed in standard location
(required by eclipse platform sdk).
The old jsch is picked up first, and conflicts with new ivy-2.1.0.
I found no way so far to tell ant/ivy to not use
/usr/share/java/jsch-0.1.28.jar.
Ant classloader seems to be tricky and beyond my control.
Any idea welcome.
Thanks.