ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From -dk- <dmitriy.kargapo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy + jsch on CentOS problem (class loader)
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:24:40 GMT

These options didn't help. (Actually there is -nouserlib, not -nolib option).
May be ant is too old - v1.65, but this is what CentOS 5.4 distributive has.
Thank you.

----- Original Message ----
From: -dk- <dmitriy.kargapolov@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 11:08:54 PM
Subject: ivy + jsch on CentOS problem (class loader)

Hi,
I have positive experience of using ivy with shared repository accessed via
ssh (using jsch-0.1.42.jar).
But trying to repeat this on CentOS 5.4 I've got the problem.
CentOS has /usr/share/java/jsch-0.1.28.jar installed in standard location
(required by eclipse platform sdk).
The old jsch is picked up first, and conflicts with new ivy-2.1.0.
I found no way so far to tell ant/ivy to not use
/usr/share/java/jsch-0.1.28.jar.
Ant classloader seems to be tricky and beyond my control.
Any idea welcome.
Thanks.