ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "m.lo" <michael.lore...@raiffeisen.ch>
Subject Handle dependencies in J2EE-Web-Applications with Ivy
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:12:45 GMT

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Ivy. I have a j2ee web-application in an
Eclipse-workspace, containing an ear-project and several web-projects (war).
I want to start using Ivy.

How can I move certain jars to the ear-project, while others stay in the
web-project? can i configure something in ivy.xml?

Is there a best-practice how to handle the retrieve-step for
j2ee-applications, so that I can configure where my jar-Files are copied to
(web-project1, web-projectx or ear-project)?

All the examples in the documentation seem to make the assumption that there
is a single lib-directory which is to handle.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
m.lo