ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Garima Bathla <garima.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing with dependencies
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:33:18 GMT
1) Just to make sure, all the dependencies are getting installed in the
destination repo but the problem in only in the ivy.xml that is getting
copied over and it is missing dependency information ?

2) This is not enough information to debug. But one thing that stands out to
me is that your dependency elements have no associated confs to it - not
sure if  this is anyway related to the problem - just a best practice
perhaps to always have confs associated with dependencies so it is quick to
resolve.

>From the documentation - there is a flag to overwrite (
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/use/install.html)

overwrite->true to override modules already present in the destination
resolver, false otherwise  ->No, defaults to false
You may want to try setting overwrite to true in your install task.

Garima.