ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jose.luis.ruiz.revue...@gmail.com
Subject ClearCase Ivy Resolver
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:54:34 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am working for an organization that is using ClearCase for configuration
management of binaries and libraries. I have been thinking about bringing
automatic transitive dependency management and it seems that Ivy could be a
good option. It seems that creating an extension of the DependencyResolver
interface would be the way to achieve my goal.

But first I would like to get some feedback from the Ivy community, perhaps
this is something that is already availble or it could be something not
very recommendable.

I would appreciate very much your advice and opinions on the matter.

Thank you very much in advance.

/jose