ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <james.carne...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Dependency descriptor mediation
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:33:00 GMT
Hi All,

I'm still struggling with this...can anybody point me in the direction of someone who might
be able to help?

Just fyi - we are hoping to use Ivy to drive SOA integration; that is, we will be versioning
web services, no binary artefacts at all! We love the pretty pictures we can from the Report
that show are service dependency graph, but unless we can fix specific nodes in the graph
to specific versions, we're stuffed and will have to write our own. I guess we could use Ivy
xml format...

	/j.