ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Stromas, Aaron (NIH/OD) [C]" <stroma...@od.nih.gov>
Subject Dependency resolution fails in Eclipse 3.5, works in 3.2
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:04:05 GMT
Greetings!

We use Eclipse 3.2 with IvyIDE around here and for a number of reasons I would like to move
to 3.5. I've installed the IvyIDE plugin but am getting a number of unresolved dependency
errors importing existing projects, like this one:

unresolved dependency: apache#commons-httpclient;3.0.+: java.text.ParseException: Cannot add
dependency 'apache#commons-logging;1.0.+' to configuration 'ide' of module apache#commons-httpclient;3.0.1
because this configuration doesn't exist! in file:/C:/workspace/builds/ivy-cache/apache/commons-httpclient-3.0.1/commons-httpclient-3.0.1-ivy.xml.original

I can't understand the error, what configuration file supposedly does not exist? As I mentioned,
everything resolves in Eclipse 3.2.
Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

-a