ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Helpme Log # 52003 Assigned
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:06:08 GMT
Could you try with trunk version of Ivy? (You can download a snapshot build here: http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Ant/job/Ivy/
)
It fixes some authentication problems, although I'm not sure it will fix your specific problem.

If that doesn't help, could you post your settings.xml and the console output you get from
Ant?

Maarten

________________________________
From: "Shaikh, Salim" <salim.shaikh@capgemini.com>
To: "ivy-user@ant.apache.org" <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 2:06:06 PM
Subject: FW: Helpme Log # 52003 Assigned

Hi,

We are getting “HTTP response status: 401=Authorization
Required” while fetching dependencies from team forge via ivy.
It was working fine before the migration of
source forge to team forge.

Kindly go through the mail trail for quick
reference.
We need your help to fix this as soon as
possible , thanks in advance.

Regards
Salim