ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ivy retrieve type attribute and !
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 13:25:19 GMT
I've taken a quick look at the code and I don't think that "!jar" or "(?!jar)" will work.
And as far as I could see, this has never worked in Ivy before.

Scott: maybe you patched Ivy to add this functionality?
(cfr your comment here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-439 )

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Carlton Brown <cbrown@silverpop.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 6:04:39 AM
Subject: RE: ivy retrieve type attribute and !

A negative lookahead regex will do it for you.  Use type="(?!jar)"

No idea if or when this ever changed.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER***
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for
the use of the person(s) or entity to whom it is intended. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any use of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful, and you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.