ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about publishing snapshots to nexus
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:02:22 GMT
I don't consider myself an expert here and I actually haven't had
time to digest your entire original post, but I wanted to point out
that if you're just using Nexus because it's convenient and you don't
need to support Maven itself, you don't have to publish POMs at all.
I have been happily publishing Ivy files to Nexus for several months
now.

-Matt