ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject [IvyDE] Using a custom build of Ivy
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 15:34:18 GMT
My team is easing into a setup whereby we point Ivy at an OSS Nexus
repo (minimum cost/maintenance from my perspective with great
support), using IvyDE in Eclipse.  Further, we use Genuitec Pulse to
manage our Eclipse configurations.  I'd like to set up a local update
site to host a trunk build of Ivy so we can benefit from the bug fix
that addresses picking up updated M2 changing releases/SNAPSHOTs (I'm
too lazy to go look up the specific JIRA issue).  Can I simply svn co
the ivy-updatesite, override the updatesite.url property to where I
want to serve it from, and point it to the correct ivy.jar?

Thanks,
Matt