ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: install task from Maven repo misses TRANSITIVE source artifacts
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:21:22 GMT
Apologies for the noise. Apparently, I didn't search this matter thoroughly
enough before I posted. I realize now it's already a well-known issue.

Here's the relevant JIRA issue:

And the relevant ivy-user discussion thread:
http://old.nabble.com/pom2ivy-and-transitive-source-retrieving-to25112985.html#a25112985