ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Carlton Brown" <cbr...@silverpop.com>
Subject RE: Multiple artifacts error for modules that don't have multiple artifacts
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:20:25 GMT
Maarten,

I've found the problem.   ArtifactDownloadReport.hashCode() is not
sufficiently consistent with equals(), so we were getting duplicates
inserted into the HashSet when we shouldn't have.   If I make hashCode()
return 1, it works.   Now we just have to figure out what an appropriate
hashCode() method would look like.   I will open a JIRA issue.

Thanks,
Carlton