ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Carlton Brown" <cbr...@silverpop.com>
Subject Multiple artifacts error for modules that don't have multiple artifacts
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:25:56 GMT
All,

I've got a very annoying Ivy issue where I get the error " Multiple
artifacts of the module [whatever] are retrieved to the same file!"
This is for an internally published module which I know for a fact does
not have more than just a vanilla jar file.

This seems to happen only when the module has evicted another module in
a version conflict.   In the ivy report, the winning module reports that
it has 2 artifacts with the same name, type, extension although this
module definitely publishes just one artifact.

This is causing a lot of headaches, any help is appreciated.   Tried it
using Ivy revisions 2.1.0 and trunk.

Thanks,

Carlton

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER***
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for
the use of the person(s) or entity to whom it is intended. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any use of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful, and you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.