ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Wetzler <phwetz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE workspace resolution with Maven projects
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:50:58 GMT
Nicolas,

thanks, that explains it, then. My Maven projects are managed using one of
the Maven Eclipse plugins (I didn't even know IvyDE could be used in that
way). I guess I'll experiment a bit with IvyDE containers on those projects,
but more likely I'll end up managing the inter-project dependencies myself.

Thanks!

Philipp