ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Wetzler <phwetz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: relocation of transitive dependency
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:44:17 GMT
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Do you have an example of a public pom that has a dependency on org=jdom
> 1.1 ?

This is one I've been confronted with:

http://cleartk.googlecode.com/svn/repo/org/cleartk/cleartk-test-util/0.1/cleartk-test-util-0.1.pom

BTW, when building a Maven project that also depends on this, the problem
doesn't occur, so it seems that this is either due to my Ivy configuration
or Ivy itself.

Philipp