ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Burt Leung <burt.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about publishing snapshots to nexus
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:00:03 GMT
For the issue where published "snapshots" did not appear in the Nexus
repository with timestamp postfixes to files, I did find a sort of "best
practice" guideline that validates this behavior.

A response on Stack Overflow seemed to support "non-unique" snapshots:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1243574/how-to-stop-maven-artifactory-from-keeping-snapshots-with-timestamps

So maybe not having timestamped snapshots is okay after all. It doesn't
quite answer the question I originally posted but I'm fine with this
behavior now (unless someone has some other suggestion/input).

Also, I guess for now I'm just going to have to implement two IVY files, one
for the snapshots and one for the releases (since I need two different pom
files when publishing). If there is a better way please let me know. :)

Thanks!