ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <scottn...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject ivy retrieve type attribute and !
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:05:56 GMT
It used to be (not sure what version) that I could specify a value in the type attribute of
the ivy:retrieve task starting with an exclamation point to state negation.  So, something
like:

 <ivy:retrieve pattern="[artifact].[ext]"
      conf="main"
      type="!jar"
      resolveId="module_resolve_id"/>

would reteieve all artifacts that were not of type jar.

I'm now using Ivy version 2.0 and this no longer seems to work.  Has the syntax changed?
Any idea why this would not work anymore?

Thanks.

Scott