ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Miranda <>
Subject IvyDE uses cache instead of retrieve dir lib
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:36:09 GMT

Hi guys

Started to use IvyDE (2.0.0 final 20090701) and Ivy 2.1.0 final
I had used Ivy at command line, works fine, thanks !

But I saw IvyDE uses the ivy cache to build the classpath in eclipse.

I suppose the #56 [1] is the bug related to this issue, if not please
correct me.

There is a screenshot I posted there to clarify what is the behavior.

The problem is that whatever ivy.xml, eclipse uses all the libraries cache

Is there any workaround ?

For now I created an ugly ant task + pnuts script to generate the .classpath

Claudio Miranda
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message