ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Sinclair" <j...@cooljeff.co.uk>
Subject Re: ivy retrieve type attribute and !
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:56:54 GMT
Is it not just coincidence that "(?!jar)" excludes all types because there is no type that
matches this rather than some special logic involving negation?

Jeff

----- Reply message -----
From: "Carlton Brown" <cbrown@silverpop.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2009 17:18
Subject: ivy retrieve type attribute and !
To: <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>

Ah, my mistake.  Regex does not work for the type attribute.     Setting
the attribute type="(?!jar)" excludes every artifact type, not just jar
types.

However, literal strings do work as expected (if anyone was wondering).
Setting type="zip" restricts only to zip files.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER***
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for
the use of the person(s) or entity to whom it is intended. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any use of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful, and you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.