ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: relocation of transitive dependency
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:55:59 GMT
I don't have a problem when I add a dependency on this cleartk-test-util module.

What version of Ivy are you using?
If you are using the latest released version, could you try again with a snapshot build?
You can download snapshot builds here: http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Ant/job/Ivy/

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Philipp Wetzler <phwetzler@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:44:17 AM
Subject: Re: relocation of transitive dependency

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Do you have an example of a public pom that has a dependency on org=jdom
> 1.1 ?

This is one I've been confronted with:

http://cleartk.googlecode.com/svn/repo/org/cleartk/cleartk-test-util/0.1/cleartk-test-util-0.1.pom

BTW, when building a Maven project that also depends on this, the problem
doesn't occur, so it seems that this is either due to my Ivy configuration
or Ivy itself.

Philipp