ant-ivy-user mailing list archives: November 2009

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
Christian Lercher Re: Source-attachments from my own repository Fri, 27 Nov, 11:04
Maarten Coene Re: Source-attachments from my own repository Fri, 27 Nov, 13:03
Christian Lercher Re: Source-attachments from my own repository Fri, 27 Nov, 14:21
Mitch Gitman install task from Maven repo misses TRANSITIVE source artifacts Sat, 28 Nov, 05:14
Mitch Gitman Re: install task from Maven repo misses TRANSITIVE source artifacts Sat, 28 Nov, 06:31
Andrew Thorburn Re: Versioning Best Practices? Mon, 30 Nov, 04:21
Tim Brown Re: Versioning Best Practices? Mon, 30 Nov, 15:57
Jonathan Oulds Re: Using Ivy to automate build Mon, 30 Nov, 16:25
lightguard...@gmail.com Empty version in pom issue Mon, 30 Nov, 18:06
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 20146
Mar 201412
Feb 201425