ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: Finding dependent projects
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 21:01:40 GMT
No worries. I've been using Hudson and the plugin for several months. My
only complaint is that a module build can kick off a "build storm" as all
the downstream modules get scheduled, and then if any of those modules are
in turn dependencies, many modules can get placed back on the queue. If you
don't mind your build numbers increasing rather rapidly, and the build
machine cycles aren't in high demand otherwise, then it is a pretty good
solution.