ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Aston <Timothy.As...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Populating a dual repository's Ivy files
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:54:30 GMT

I'm trying to configure a dual repository.  The artifacts are already
present on a file system, these are basically a large set of build
artifacts from another team.  Because all the files have versions in their
names, they work pretty well with Ivy.  But I want to have the Ivy module
definitions for everything as well, so I'd like to set it up as a dual
repository with the Ivy module files under my control.  I haven't been able
to figure out how to install just the Ivy file for a module.  I tried
setting up a repository with just an ivypattern, but I cannot install to
this folder.  Is there a simple way to do this?

-Tim