ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: install task from Maven repo misses TRANSITIVE source artifacts
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 06:31:58 GMT
One other observation. I decided to associate the source ibiblio resolver
with its own Ivy cache. When I examined the Ivy cache post-install, I found
the same problem. The starting-point Ivy module had directories:
* jars
* javadocs
* sources

And these directories were populated correctly. But everything else just
had:
* jars

I wouldn't be surprised if, upon doing an ivy:resolve directly against the
Maven repository, the cache would experience the same information loss.