ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help understanding dependency element include w/ matcher
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:33:40 GMT
Pete, one thing odd I notice about your dependency snippet is that you're
specifying name="com.sun.jersey" but you're not specifying an org attribute.
And actually, it looks like "com.sun.jersey" is really your org in this
case, not the module as specified by the name attribute you're using.

Just try changing that one attribute from name to org and see what happens.

I don't quite understand what you mean when you write: "The artifacts are
resolved using a packager that expands a war file. Given that I do not
control the number of artifacts in the war..." Ideally, if you do control
the thing you depend on, you wouldn't be sifting through the artifacts to
include via the include in the dependent module. Instead, you would be
encapsulating those different artifacts' inclusion behind confs in the
depended-upon module itself.