ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Carlton Brown" <cbr...@silverpop.com>
Subject RE: dependencies failed using branch attribute
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:11:25 GMT

bad
> branch name: expected='mybranch1' found='null';

I have dealt with this error by setting checkconsistency=false on the
resolver temporarily.   Then I went back and reconfigured my repository
so that the patterns all include the [branch] token.   I don't know why
it should be necessary to do this.

-Carlton

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER***
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for
the use of the person(s) or entity to whom it is intended. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any use of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful, and you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.