ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Carlton Brown" <cbr...@silverpop.com>
Subject RE: Re: Question on semantics of <module> rules in Ivy 2.1.0
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 13:51:28 GMT

resolver="public"/>

> > The result is that Ivy matches artifacts in 'thirdparty' but not in
> > 'public'.
> >

> > What is the correct semantics to use in this case?
>
> Set up a chain resolver containing thirdparty and public, and
reference
> that in your module element. e.g.
>
> <module organisation="^(?!mycompany).*" name=".*"
> resolver="non-mycompany"/>
>
> <chain name="non-mycompany" returnFirst="true">
>    <resolver ref="thirdparty"/>
>    <resolver ref="public"/>
> </chain>

Clever idea.. I'll give it a try.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER***
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for
the use of the person(s) or entity to whom it is intended. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any use of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful, and you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.