ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alex Foreman <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: Using Ivy to automate build
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:10:45 GMT
We use:

 * Build each Project fully.
 * NO circular dependencies (so a dependant project higher up the
stack always has all confs below it created)
 * Use the non published ivy file to work out the build list (custom
resolver only for CI/stack building)

I cannot see why you need to care about confs if you follow the above
three rules.  If you eliminate circular dependencies.

Could you give an example where this fails for my understanding?

Thanks,

--
Alex Foreman