ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <keith.hat...@publishingtechnology.com>
Subject IvyDE, SSH repositories, and Eclipse update
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:10:36 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using IvyDE-2.0.0-final and JCraft 0.1.42 in Eclipse 3.2.2. When my
project uses a component stored in a repository based on SSH, I get an
Eclipse error message 'The resolve job of ivy.xml in [project name] has
unexpectedly stopped'. I didn't find anything that looked related in JIRA.
Anyone got suggestions on how to get past this? Which version of the JCraft
plug-in is recommended for IvyDE?

This is what's appearing in my Eclipse log.

!ENTRY org.apache.ivyde.eclipse 4 4 2009-11-20 12:00:10.535
!MESSAGE The resolve job of ivy.xml in '[project name]' has unexpectedly
stopped
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.jcraft.jsch.Session.setDaemonThread(Z)V
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.repository.ssh.SshCache.getSession(SshCache.java:330)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.repository.ssh.AbstractSshBasedRepository.getSession(
AbstractSshBasedRepository.java:108)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.repository.ssh.SshRepository.resolveResource(SshRepos
itory.java:82)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.repository.ssh.SshResource.resolve(SshResource.java:1
01)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.repository.ssh.SshResource.exists(SshResource.java:70
)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.RepositoryResolver.findResourceUsingPattern(
RepositoryResolver.java:90)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.AbstractPatternsBasedResolver.findResourceUs
ingPatterns(AbstractPatternsBasedResolver.java:93)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.AbstractPatternsBasedResolver.findIvyFileRef
(AbstractPatternsBasedResolver.java:72)
 at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.getDependency(BasicResolver.ja
va:222)
 at
org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyResolveJob.findAllArtifactOnRefresh(
IvyResolveJob.java:408)
 at
org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyResolveJob.access$5(IvyResolveJob.ja
va:395)
 at
org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyResolveJob$1.run(IvyResolveJob.java:
265)

Also, if I try to run Eclipse update, it's complaining about the IvyDE site:
Unable to access " <http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite>
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite".
    Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId
and systemId.]
    Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId
and systemId.]

Thanks,
Keith

<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/khatton/Application%20Data/Microsoft/
Signatures/www.publishingtechnology.com> www.publishingtechnology.com

Publishing Technology plc is registered in England No. 837205.

Registered Office: Unipart House, Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2GQ