ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject rolling back version issue
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:33:35 GMT
Hi,

I have the following problem. If I have a retrieve pattern which does
not include the revision of an artifact, retrieve does not roll back the
artifact.
Let's say I have retrieved revision 200 of abc.jar; if I want to
retrieve revision 199 afterwards, the retrieve does not roll back. I am
doing this with an ivy.xml where the version is a property. I am using
ivy version 2.1.0-rc2.

Here is the ivy.xml which I am using

<ivy-module version="1.4">
  <info organisation="saic" module="autodeployment"/>
  <!-- this ivy file is meant to be used for CityTime branch 5.2 and
higher -->
  <configurations>
    <conf name="logdaemon"/>
    <conf name="default"/>
    <conf name="configzips"/>
  </configurations>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency org="saic"
        name="${applicationName}"
        rev="${anthill.version}"
        conf="default->@">
      <artifact name="ct_consolidated" type="ear"/>
    </dependency>
    <dependency org="saic" name="${applicationName}"
        rev="${anthill.version}"
        conf="configzips->@"/>
    <dependency org="apache" name="log4j" rev="1.2.14"
conf="logdaemon->default"/>
  </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

Regards,